Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 73

FUCK YEEEEEEAH! OMG that's such a power move, he literally obliterated Edith and her scum of lackeys!!!!! This is gold, ty so much for this banger of a chapter!!!

Holy crap I love this man so much, he's amazing and a genius. It's been ages since I actually swooned over a male character.

Damn smooth my guy, damn smooth.

I'm amused by this, he's absolutely using this as a power move to get her to agree. Meanwhile she'll think it's just a strategic move most likely. Girls so smart but also has the wit of a box of rocks when it comes to emotions haha.

"If the circumstances of your birth are what is holding u back, then all u need to do is be reborn... ofc by my side" NO SEAS MAMÓN AJAJAJA. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ares could have stopped this way earlier but ofc, we had to enjoy the drama; I loved both siblings so much in this chapter and how supportive were the knights towards Alicia. :(*´꒳`*)💜

Tysm for sharing, I wonder if Alicia will accept his proposal. She's not dumb, yeah, she got blushed (after all she has some feelings for him), but ofc she knows he's using the opportunity and the social pressure to make a move on her which yeah, it kinda sucks if u think about it, but it's also offering what she wanted since the very first place and what she currently wants: a way to survive and a way to protect her family.

My main issue with this is, how that leaves Alicia in this whole story? I don't want to believe that such a smart and capable woman as Alicia would be treated just as a mere damsel in distress (but idk what to expect either because she's sometimes too hot-headed and her emotions simply take control over her thoughts, so reacting like that, ofc others would see her weak points and will try to attack there). There's nothing wrong to protect and care about someone u love, but there's really no other way to overcome the hardships of her life without a man "saving" her? Because that's what I felt from Ares' side, like: lol, you're so dumb, just marry me and easy peasy, nobody will be bitchy.

I really want Alicia to shine brightly on her own, regardless if she chooses to get married to Ares or not, Ares is always interrupting her plan, her actions, her memories, and wishes that don't involve him. She's not a frail flower and he's so afraid of her running away which is why he's always traping her. I just want Alicia to be happy, to use her potential in a way that will be fulfilling to her, and yeah, just live for herself if it's possible. If she gets married to him it's ok (I do not hate Ares even tho sometimes I want to punch his face), but I want him to be respectful of her individuality first. Everyone should be able to respect Alicia's boundaries if u ask me (I know they had already an agreement and they were trying to convince her little bro of their relationship but still, I feel like Ares is not ready to be her lover, he's too pushy).

Edit: I'm super curious about that and about the butler's reaction lmao. OH, and the b1tch princess' face will be priceless as well, I bet it!

I'll be waiting patiently for a new season, you've worked hard guys. uwu♥

Aggregator gang
feels kinda scummy to take advantage of the situation to practically force her into marriage because this all was leading to this, hoping she finds a way to reject him,also the power move the mc did on the bitch was good but didnt feel satisfying since it allow that thot to go away unpunished.

LMAO
It's not the point but this is the greatest revenge on princess edith, 100% living for it

Dex-chan lover
I knew this woukd happen the moment i heard the conditions

One thing that bugs me about all these manga's and manwha's with a feudal setting is the terminology. In this instance it is NOT a Dukedom but a Dutchy, a Dukedom is an independent state ruled by someone with a Ducal title, Duke or Duchess, while a Dutchy is a fief or land owned by a monarch and ruled by proxy by someone with a Ducal title.

Fed-Kun's army
Damnit I wanted to that Bitches face sOOO BAAAAAAAAD!
giphy.gif

I LITERALLY JUMPED UP AND DOWN AND SCREAMED!!! YESSSSSS!!!
and then I saw the end credits T__T

thank you so much, translator!!! <3 I appreciate all your hardwork

Users who are viewing this thread