Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 73

@AiriAi This seems to be a pretty strict noble setting which means that she won't be able to solve things by herself through sheer willpower or intellect. But I have no clue how this is going to be handled in the next season.

@zeroxjac i don't think she will reject, remember how they had an agreement and she already accepted to marry him but before the engagement they were trying to show the little brother they have a good relationship...

"then we have this bitch over here who needs a haircut" Broo i'm dying lmaoo

I SCREAMED!!!

I genuinely love this story, the characters, their flaws, and their relationship. Alicia and Ares just have this chemistry c h e m i s t r y. Kai is a soft that I want to protect. The Black Sun people are mwah. Can’t wait for the new season 💞

OMG WHAT KINDA CLIFF ENDING FOR THE SEASON

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ok tbh... that was a smooth proposal... could’ve been under better circumstances but still damn good woah

Is it terrible that more than Alicia's reaction, I'm looking forward to watching Edith burn with jealousy?

Thank you for the hard work! I really didn't expect a proposal to be the end of the season episode😭 I hope Edith has fun lmaoo

Dex-chan lover
I'm foaming at the mouth omg, I didn't think he'd actually take this chance to propose in front of all those people.
I wonder if there was ever a second book made and in it it came to light that Edith is a total B word that manipulated the emperor into being killed along with some other nobles like her uncle and they were all punished. that be nice too

thank you so much for translating the entire season <3

Users who are viewing this thread