Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 73

Am I the only one that wants Alicia to leave? Like I want her to actually get away from the palace so that it can create more conflict in the future. At least instead of the drama revolving around a love triangle, y'know?

Dex-chan lover
@Lamer5799 sorry but that isn't correct. A "Duchy", whether independent or dependent, is the land ruled by a duke. Hence, we have in the current day, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, which is an independent constitutional monarchy whose head of state is a grand duke. (Up until the napoleonic era, the position was simply a duke, and it was just the Duchy of Luxembourg.) A "Dukedom" is the possession of the title of duke. The translator used that term properly in Ares' proposal. One succeeds a dukedom, not a duchy.

Reading through most of this I was just pissed that literally no got punished for anything they did like wtf?

Only god thing is the proposal. Crossing my fingers that she accepts bc rejection is totally something thing fucking series would do.

Ares probably did this on purpose huh. He got his marriage now, bye third-wheel-lancenot.

YESSS this story is so good. I'm so hyped for S2!! Thanks so much for all your work with S1 <3

Dex-chan lover
Oohhh I was thinking he would pick up the position but he did a reverse and used the event as an excuse to marry her lolol
Many thanks

Ahhhhhh
I can't believe it will be two months for us to see: the response, what Kai will do with that, and the face of the little b***h
(ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻

im screaming omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Double-page supporter
Can't let a good constitutional crisis go to waste. Might as well use it to tap that ass in official capacity.

Lol he just charged in like that when he saw an opportunity, in public no less 😂😂😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread