Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 73

Lol the Royal Uncle was trying to shame and banish Alicia, only to give Ares the grand chance to propose 😏

Dex-chan lover
Oh duke you sneaky lil!!

Everything is going according his plan!!
Daaangggg well played...ofcourse our lady heroine wouldn't be able to say NO to that...it's one of a hell chance for her to take over the guardianship of her little bro.and It's not like she super hate ares's guts to denied this proposal.
He even did it in front of the fucking crowd!!!imagine the humiliation if she say no.XD..pffft as if she will

Thank you sooo much for the translations❤

Dex-chan lover
He gonna secure his territory now.branding what's his.for he realized there is already great rival rising from the grounds.XD
Better safe than sorry.XD

Omg finally!!!

I've been waiting for this to be translated yaaas it's so much better to read it in English than in Korean due to my poor vocabulary lololol

Can't wait to see the princess' face geT REKT AHAHAHAHAHA

Fed-Kun's army
EAT SHIT, EDITH!!!! FUCK YOU ROYAL UNCLE SHE'S WORTHY NOW HAHAHAHA GET DESTROYED!!!!

omg ares JUMPED at the chance??? wow?? how is alicia supposed to say no asdflsfdljk it's too good lmao ares you sneaky fuck

thank you for the update!!! aaaaah i'm so excited for the next season~!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I THOUGHT HE WAS IRREDEEMABLE SO I WAS ON LANCELOT'S SIDE BUT THIS MAKES ME WANT TO ROOT ARES SO MUCH AKSNDKDN

he actually took this chances to propose her.... Amsmsksksk IT'S SO CUTE MY HEART 😭😭😭😭

anyway... I can't believe the author chose this one as a cliffhanger... F...
See you guys in S2 and thank you so kuch for the hard work!!!

Alright, that's one opportunistic bastard(in a good way).

Slept with her and then wanted to marry her but was afraid of rejection so took this chance to propose in front of everybody as she would probably agree in the haze of the moment and can't retract it due to liability known as a brother.

i feel they might throw a curveball and she still rejects him XD. but who knows, she'll probably accept

Users who are viewing this thread