Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 73

YESSS... why do they feel she’ll reject or go on a let me think about it arc.

Ugh the cliffhanger.. I wanna see Edith’s ugly face when she saw Ares proposed to Alicia 😣

Dex-chan lover
with her backtalking like that- its more petty but with shenanigans and the pair of siblings. FMC will have the "right" in helping the emperor give a lenient punishment for the princess.
I feel he's be hasty in this marriage- sure it's a cop out to a quicker solution, in fact I can't imagine him proposing in a less urgent occasion. I just think that he taking advantage of the situation, there are times where this story seems cliche but for "pace convenience" it's OK

Lol, where did all the Ares bashers go all of a sudden? Now it’s all comments cheering him on. I always liked him so not complaining hahaha.

AAAAAHHH!!!
Why are you ending it like that?!!!
Seasons shouldn't end on a cliffhanger that's just sadism.

That man was as fast as lightning at grabbing the opportunity lol. Or is it already planned?

The author drawing holiday themed announcement lol. Dunno why i think that's funny

AAAAAAA NOW I’M GONNA BE HAUNTED BY THE FEELING OF WANTING TO SEE THEIR SHOCK FACES BUT I CAN’T BECAUSE I HAVE TO WAIT FOR SEASON 2

Btw, thank you for the chapter 🍪

YES!!! Now I wanna see how that fucking bitch Edith looks like. Hahahahan she must be livid!!! Yessssss

Users who are viewing this thread