Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 75

lmaoo, FL be like really tsundere, meanwhile that bitch become more annoying as fuck

Dex-chan lover
ok no one made a thread yet, so i went and want to make a thread for the chapter, ..aaaand

voila, second comment.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... why some bitch like that became Heroine(lol) in novel?

@solonit well... there some thing is more dreadful than death... maybe he given some "Punishment"

That uncle wants to control the little prince for influence and power while crazy princess also wants more power but is in love with ares. This thirsty btches better be dead

Try ruining the Butler's ship and mayhem will ensue. I'm telling you. The butler and his ship are not to be messed with.

Aggregator gang
It's good that Area understands where the little brother learned his personality from 😂😂😂

@Aliceteria Aye, there are fate worse than death

ff897dc44217667d48e05285dd0a047ce7251288.gifv

I KNEW IT! THOSE FAKEASS TRAITORS :mad:@@

I mean the original storyline is suspicious already since the underaged kid was considered a tyrant when clearly someone else was guiding him from the beginning. It was that green tea princess' plan to get ares and the crown in the first place. There's just no way in hell a proud arrogant princess like her would allow an illegitimate child with no background to take the throne.

Ares is the deciding factor. In the original storyline, he supported that green tea princess, but now since he got to know how the king was educated and investigated him because of Alicia, he didn't get manipulated. I still couldn't help thinking how dumb he was in the original storyline since he fell for such a trivial beauty trap scheme though. But then again, this is the same guy who only paid attention to the king because of a girl. He didn't even see the need to meet the new king even though he's a duke and holds official position before. What an incompetent vassal. Lol.

The butler saying tired is like a car with the specs to beat f1 cars only being able to output supercar levels of performance.
Still great but not to his levels during his prime.

Users who are viewing this thread