Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 75

*screams*
Yasss another chapter, thank you ALSS!
Area with the frontal attack hohoho. Alicia doesn’t stand a chance.

My answer for like 8 of 10 plotlines like this is "kill them hoes" so is lowkey frustrating lol

@hypothon I think it was mentioned in the earlier chapter that Ares originally never cared about politics and doesn't care who's the king since he's always in the frontline, so unless he was thoroughly deceived that the underaged king was an 'evil tyrant', unless got a clear motive, it's highly unlikely that he'd realize the green tea princess' plan in the original story and give his support to take down the king.

It's more likely for him to support the green tea princess because he was blinded by love though. Maybe they got into a one night stand in the original story as you said. Face it, this ML is always controlled by his bottom half. Lol.

This series breathes LIFE into my lungggsss!! I love this & the characters sooooo much!!

Thanks for another chapter for me to enjoy!! <3

Fed-Kun's army
I wish I would be as strong and buff in my old age like Justin does🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao those two dumb bitches. How much more trouble will they cause before they get smacked

MC is fucking pissing me off. I thought she was a character who knew what she wants. Why is she equivocating so much? Why can’t she just be fucking direct?

It is annoying that these MC make the ML wait in a holding pattern due to plot convenience. Good thing the ML was able to make her at least admit that she likes him.

I get the feeling that the Princess is going to make a play at the Emperor for the crown.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the FL? Why is she, all of a sudden, a blushing mess? Not even in a cute way either. Why does this always happen? Retconning the MCs personality to cause conflict or something. It's so annoying.

People, when did she first admitted to liking him ??? She was all the way avoiding this relationship !!!
Please tell mee T_T

PS. thank you for the fast update guys, you are very much appreciated :)

Fed-Kun's army
I know its season 2 and everything, but WTF happened to her personality? Did the author have a brain fart, and decided to make her a cliche maiden now? What is this bullshit?

????????????? wheres my girl?????? i dont see her at all??? who is this shoujo mc looking ass??

Dex-chan lover
Oh please don't throw away her character, for the love of God please don't.

Tch of course that princess and the uuhh.. grand duke? i think? are traitors, those bastards. Hope they meet a horrible end somewhere down the line!

Thanks for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread