Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 75

Thanks for the update. I REALLY missed Justin! He's literally the captain of the ship and the second most important person outside of the leads to react on the proposal (first is Kai as family member since we had it last chapter)
We also got the b*tch's tame reaction, meh.
Alicia saying she likes him! Ares ain't holding back no more! Well, probably a lil' bit just to make sure she isn't creeped out from all the attention. Is it just me or is the art... smoother this season?

@Eclat123 we could also consider 2 things
1. Ares is honeytrapping her in novel timeline (but why the cost of 2 sibling lives? I guess Princess and Uncle's crimes were too deep to dig out that they required sacrifice)
or...
2. Knowing his character, slept with the princess and took responsibility

I had to invert this panel lol
3shuNrh.png

Dex-chan lover
So in the original book the evil princess easily got both the crown and Ares, I'm glad this version she won't be so successful

alicia is the dumbest bitch alive i love her so much...pls ma’am just admit ur feelings already...

Laying down the facts for that dimwitted princess...nice. Although not sure on the reasoning. Seems like it'd be pretty difficult to have the crown without having Ares' support, since he plays such a major role in this country. I suppose they could make plans to get rid of him/diminish his political standing, but that would shoot their military in the foot, wouldn't it?

I wonder how long the author will drag out Alicia and Ares' engagement LOL. Seems like it might take a while (maybe a whole arc..?)

@Hypothon I also felt the art was better, especially Ares is more handsome and Alicia felt sometimes a little bit too "unrefined" but not anymore. I hope the changes are gonna last and it's not just because it's the start of the season so they got more time to do it or another circumstancial reason.
I am however incapable of seeing how that change has been made, as I don't get any difference in the style or even the design, but I'm glad I could see them being more lovely (in drawings and scenario).

Can't stop liking this old and tired butler hahahaha
Also hurry up and marry already

well i realy liked season 1 but the author just skipped over the conclusion to save his antagonists for season 2 which feels very forced i mean till now the antagonists had more plotarmor than the mc

on the other hand romance wise the author realy shot himself in the foot because he skipped over the conclusion of season well it might also have been intended in order to draw the story out without inserting to many fillers

Users who are viewing this thread