Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 79

Kz3

Ughhhhh dude second hand embarrasment.... ahhhhhhh the cringeeeeee THE CRINGEEEEE

Well, we figured he wasn't the father she was talking about, but I didn't see it coming she was
his sister.
I'm just giggling out of nervous reactions now...

Dex-chan lover
Alicia: "You can speak freely. I won't interrupt."

10 seconds later: immediately interrupts and makes a number of assumptions.

for me it was very obvious they were siblings from the last chapter since they had the EXACT same eye color, and obviously ares wouldn’t impregnate someone or else he wouldn’t be the male lead :)

but dang she definitely left the office for at least 10 seconds and he clearly wasn’t gonna go after her because she came back and his ass was planted in his chair. (the petty in me is mad sorrynotsorry) this is why you don’t jump into conclusions folks because she coulda just asked wtf is going on and avoided looking dumb :') but pop off sis if he really did have a baby mama none of us would have to worry about her

Fed-Kun's army
And that, folks, is why you always make sure you understand what the hell is going on before saying shit by mistake..... looooool

I can already tell this is the type of sister to revel in making her brother uncomfortable and teasing the hell out of him. Hope she and Alicia form a nice bond, Alicia really needs more female friendships.

shocked-anime-girl-face.jpg

Dex-chan lover
MH is stupid
But so is Ares for being mute the whole fucking time. Villain my ass.

Girl ill just bury myself in the ground for you. The 2nd hand embarrassment is too much

Did i skip majority of the chapter due to second hand embarrassment of knowing MC was probably jumping to conclusions? Yes

Did that embarrassment multiply when i saw the 'older brother'? Absolutely

Users who are viewing this thread