Living in an Abandoned Bus (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 1

@nomadicengi.
A lot of people use trailers as Mobile homes. It does seem quite expensive to make it a viable option tho ,and a normal home looks much more comfortable and viable imo

For a while I thought it was a shared universe with a manga called "Hitoribocchi no Chikyuu Shinryaku" when I saw the bus.

Kindo of remind me of anohana as well...

in my country an abandoned bus like that very rare to find as it tends to be sold as scrapped metal or taken over as shelter by homeless people.

@Krewa
you're not alone, lol. I found the glitch only happen with compressed images, try to turn it off and reload the page.

And then the guy will come back to his secret base and then romcom with an airhead starts.

Oh wow this is amazing, following.
If she has a 5min walk to work then she's close enough to town or even in the middle of the city. It's Japan so she can always go to a bathhouse for getting clean.

Dex-chan lover
This is kinda sad

Somebody help her

@Sir_McClutch I don’t think that’s really famous in Japan considering having a permanent address is kinda required in a lot of things.

If the school find out about her situation they could fire her tbh only if they are heartless though.

Users who are viewing this thread