Living in This World With Cut & Paste - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

The princess be like "Oh Yeah! Look at me I am slashing with my eyes closed... I am very kool"
XD

Thanks for update

Hope that GM stupid got fired and exiled

Group Leader
This is just badly translated and not proofread.
The manga in itself is really generic anyway, so I'm gonna give up on it.

Group Leader
Orc Generals, the kings of Orcs, who serve the Orc King, the general of Orcs.

Orcish Giants that want human women . . . . the novel to manga adaptation must've had a miscommunication.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy Hyoldo's "nah, I just like to bully newcomers". Guess he knows what he likes.

He has half of Hisoka’s power. I would be locking everyone down then taking skills and abilities. Just paste arms to sides and legs together, maybe even feet to floor and eyelids together. saying this is the second strongest combo is gonna take a lot of convincing.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the author had in mind while designing MC's personality. "Yeah, let's create THE MOST naive white knight with complete disregard for his own safety as long as he can save someone, even his murderers."

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy Hyoldo's "nah, I just like to bully newcomers". Guess he knows what he likes.
Also id like that lyle is afraid of the guild master after seeing that hyoldo DID have a scar in his head and neck

Dex-chan lover
This is so stupid so both the ultra criminals are just free to roam around? Especially an ex B rank whom could easily kill people and was trying to kill people......................................

Users who are viewing this thread