Locker Room - Oneshot

does this mean there is a possibility that the girl that he brought everyday are an actual human being who's living their normal live until mc brought them.

Dex-chan lover
it would be really funny if the MC miss a day of paying into the locker, and ended up summoned back to the toilet where he begin to get summoned. basically, all back to zero.

Fed-Kun's army
@jellu
@yuyugw
@KeiosKod
The old man is implied to have wanted his family back, and they may have also wanted him while they were at the coin locker (how else would he have told Hashimoto the workaround)?

It's assumed the old man eventually stopped wishing for them and/or himself (and disappeared as per the locker's rules).

@firasam
Hashimoto wouldn't have automatically wished a girl unless he knew her before. It's possible that the "default" girl was someone in his past that he long forgot, but it's equally possible that the locker created a girl if he had no one in mind.

Supporter
Whew man, I wasn't quite sure where that was going to end, but damn, that's a fate worse than death. I'm not sure I'd want to continue living like that.

What if you wish the locker itself to appear within itself 🤔

Could you wish for a car, or anything that is larger than the insides of the locker?

Why did the MC wish for plain girls and not a harem of genetically engineered horny cat girls?
But srsly a cool manga with a nice unexpected twist-esque ending

@XxxARTSxxX

He is not immortal at all. He clearly ages and still has to survive each day to wish himself back into the locker.

As to why doesn't he wish himself to be younger: There might be a discontinuity of conciousness whenever he wishes himself into the locker. At least that's how I interpret his final thoughts "Is tomorrow me still me?". He is worried what might happen if the "Me" he wishes back is still his true self or if the locker changes something in him.

If he were to wish himself younger, the locker might not carry over any memories and experiences of his current self over, or it might spawn something that he wishes his younger self to be. His current self might not even disappear in this case, but he might just clone himself.

There are similar theories as to what e.g. 'beaming' in Sci-Fi might do to a humans conciousness and 'self' and plenty of philosophical discussions and reading material on what the actual 'self' is.

Users who are viewing this thread