Loli Mamoritai

Dex-chan lover
I just check out your site.. You guys did novel too?? That's kinda awesome!

P.S.
Oh yeah that being said, I feel the website need a lot of works.. it's rather.. cluttered.

@Talismaster

The issue is that most of the people complaining (not you, maybe) about it are mad at the translator for the lackings of the manga.
Somehow they blame not understanding the story to the "bad translation" and then get mad when the translator adds an explanation or refers to past chapters.

Seriously, if they don't like the work of Loli Mamoritai they should just wait for SlowAF to get up to date, there's no point to stick to his work if they can't understand it. But looking at the amount of comments, it seems that people just want to complain and that IS childish.

I'd like to start translating manga and uploading it here, to reinforce and continuing learning japanese, but seeing how entitled user get at free stuff, I'll pass.

Dex-chan lover
@gvielma
https://imoutosite.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/azerez.png?w=1000
Seeing as to how the scanlator has specifically singled out these 4 people, I dunno. They specifically said something along the lines of "I don't care if they diss my bad english, insulting the author and Kaoru is unforgivable." These complaints are more towards the story's writing, or quality, rather than the translation quality.

@Talismaster

Thanks for the clarification, I've only seen the comments in Mangadex which my reply was aimed at, and I think it still apply.

Dear Loli Mamoritai,
I love reading Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu, in English. Thank you for your hard work.
It has been a month since the last update, I am guessing it is a huge job. I love this manga so much that I would like to offer my help.
I am only just learning Japanese, but I am an artist and writer in English. If I could be of any help with this series, please let me know.
Best wishes.

Reberu 1 dakedo Yuniiku Sukiru de Saikyou desu !!!!
can someone find out what happened to this series ???? and tell me ..... If there is no discord or mangadex I can't contact

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

This post is just about some grammar since i'm not sure if theres somewhere else i should put this.

Within your description you put "I'm quite hate complain.(No one really want to hear them anyway)"
The grammar there is a bit off, something like "I really hate complaints. (No one really wants to hear them anyways)", "I'm a person that quite hates complaining", or "I'm someone who hates complaining. (No one really wants to hear that)" sounds better in my opinion.

"I'm" is a contraction that means "I am" ("am" is like "to be"), so the sentence becomes "I am quite hate complain.(No one really want to hear them anyway)". This sounds wrong because "hate" isn't generally used with "quite". "Really" would be a better substitute but "I am really hate complain" also sounds wrong. So the "I am" should be changed. Changing it to just "I" or leaving the "I'm" while adding "someone" or "a person that" would work better. Like "I'm a person that quite hates complaining" would work.
The end bit "(No one really want to hear them anyway)" just needs and s on "want" because the topic is plural. So "No one really wants to hear them anyway" is better ("anyways" would also work).

Your second sentence "But I'd love it if you critize, point out my mistake for me to fix, It look like a teacher / parents give out advice for me." also sounds wrong to me. I'm not sure how to fix the last part ("It look like a teacher / parents give out advice for me.") because i don't understand what you are trying to say.
But the first part "But I'd love it if you critize, point out my mistake for me to fix" could be changed to "But I'd love it if you criticize and point out my mistakes for me to fix.". Criticize was just spelled wrong and mistakes should be plural. That fix is assuming you split the first and second bit instead of making it a list with commas, and put an "and" in there.

Also I've seen you put "It's hurt" a lot when someone is in pain. In English it would be "It hurts" instead of "It is hurt". The way you translate it is like answering a question: "Is it hurt?" "Yes, it is hurt". But someone saying that something hurts out loud would just say "It hurts".

Hope that helps, i'm not great at explaining things but i tried. If i'm wrong about anything here please do correct me.

can you do potion loli ?
SlowAF dropped it.
oh you're already doing it!
well plsplsplsplsplsplsplspls do it faster
thx

Please get a proofreader / editor

It will improve the quality of the grammar in your translations so much

https://rawqv.com/manga-level-1-dakedo-unique-skill-de-saikyou-desu-raw.html please work in this manga again

Dear Loli Mamoritai,
I would love to help you with Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu.
English is my native language. I can check grammar and spelling, clean raws and typeset.
Thank you for your hard work.
Warm regards, Aoi Umi Kawa

kaf

the guys that go under the name loli mamoritai translate a loli with potions

Users who are viewing this thread