Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - The Leftover Skills

dang, it's like that feel when mc being f2p and then beating his opponent that is p2w hahahah 🤣satisfying

Power Uploader
The worst is that he won't kill him, even though this guy tried to really kill him.

He will will taken prisoner or have an off-screen Disney death.

Fed-Kun's army
This, is actually a pretty good explanation. It makes no sense for a skill made by god to be garbage, so the hidden meanings in each of them makes a lot more sense. It looks like his skills are pretty good skills but ones that offers some penalities while giving you good value in compensation for the demerits.

Dex-chan lover
@kerrowe probably the reason why this series feels shittier than normal

taking the last three chapters as a whole the entire scene looks like something out of a stock shonen series

not too bad, not too good, but a rather excellent twist

shame the twist couldn't save the rather average storytelling of the battle so far

Fed-Kun's army
This whole chapter was just, haha fuck you I have god tier luck and other bullshit because I'm MC

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this is better written than 90% of isekai. It's actually fun watching the fight play out instead of having an OP MC just blow his enemy away

Dex-chan lover
So his Uselessness (Wooden Doll) skill is actually an Anti-Body-Snatcher skill that only works due to weird Japanese wordplay that doesn't translate well at all?

His resistance to the instant death thing makes sense.
This one though, I can't make any sense of.

Double-page supporter
please kill him. it's rare for mangas to have people kill but it's already happened before so my fingers are crossed

Dex-chan lover
For someone so smart he acts so stupid

"Muh calculations are always 100%!!!111!¡"

Didnt you just get through screaming "B-BAKANA?!?" a minute ago?

MD@Home
Bruh at this point it's more like "How does the author pull a stronger plot armor on another plot armor they just setup" challenge, this wasn't as much entertaining or interesting as it was a pain to endure... but alas, I am still here for the rest of what I picked up in the chapters before this.

MD@Home
Bruh at this point it's more like "How does the author pull a stronger plot armor on another plot armor they just setup" challenge, this wasn't as much entertaining or interesting as it was a pain to endure... but alas, I am still here for the rest of what I picked up in the chapters before this.

MD@Home

Users who are viewing this thread