Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - A fluffy Owl and a fluffy Sleep?

Fed-Kun's army
So... He fell asleep at Floor 69, and in the next panel, we see Knight carrying him. Nothing else happened, right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aggregator gang
Honestly after this he should just start travelling around the world with best girl armor prez, fuck all those useless needy classmates. Also is there a reason he's not using a lot of the super good loot (that would help him clear the place faster)?

Jettison the needy class mates and just hang out with armour prez. But we all know he's just going to get accused of something or other by the class mates for being with a girl in armour.

Dex-chan lover
@cardboardpig Unfortunately, knowing this manga, that's probably accurate. Despite the fact that he's the one who saved her they're probably going to get mad at him for some perceived wrongdoing against her. Angelica best girl though and will probably stick up for him. Also seconded for ditching the clinger-ons and chilling with best girl.

Supporter
I thought the title said “Fluffy sheep” and was looking forward to Watame’s debut.

Can't wait for the comedic scene when he sees she's a normal girl again

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapters.
I wonder if he'll use any of that loot. Like the Treant's Cane to replace the one he's currently using? Just seems a shame to not be using that stuff.

Shitty classmates who mistrust him even though they want him to save their asses every single time...jeez... For a loner he sure is patient...

8man would've abandoned them after reaching the city...

When will the MC bone armour prez? She's clearly feeling it in her bones, but I bet she doesn't have the guts to send him a skelfie!
inb4 "those jokes aren't humerus" - I know but I don't care because I'm a bonehead.

Scanlators: thanks for this chapter... a skeleton!

Power Uploader
6zRLU9S.jpg

Hm....this is also pretty different from the original.
The dungeon didn't overflow in the original. Notably because they took out the final boss when it was going to overflow 'soon'tm. And then the higher floors take about 3 days to respawn or so so since the classmates had cleared up to floor 50 or so before Haruka caught up with them and killed the boss they were fighting and then they left. Then they don't have a problem with a dungeon overflowing until a bunch do at once, because generally a overflow is when THE ENTIRE dungeon leaves, including the boss without more respawns. The problem just being that they aren't in the small dungeon and come all at once. Easily enough to flatten a city even if its prepared. The reason to beat the boss then is that it removes the directionality of the horde since it's leading them to attack civilization. If killed the horde scatters and the dungeon loses all power(which it also does once the boss is outside the dungeon.) Where as here it seems like him KILLING the boss unleashed the dungeon when what it should have done is simply turned off the auto-repair and respawn capabilities of the dungeon. (There was a whole thing in the WN where he kept talking about how structurally unstable the dungeon is while skele-lady gets pissed at him because her dungeon is full of holes because he kept going up floors while modeling the dungeon to drop the monsters from the floor above and then killing them while they are reeling from the fall damage. He did that to kill basically everything on the way up.....except the gazer boss. They looked at each other before even entering the boss room and its death gaze bounced off his magic reflection and killed itself.)

Users who are viewing this thread