Lonely Professor and Robot Girl's Despair-Like Utopia

Dex-chan lover
Its interesting to see the author progress. This was a bit limp and not that funny but he refined story telling and art and made Sousou no Frieren. I can see how he took what he learnt drawing this story and turned it into something way better.

You think its rating only 8.6, is worth it? everyone said about ending? you already read the other manga of this author? Well, you want the answer of the questions? then, just read it, and feel the story, intention and the sad at the same time hope....

This manga hit you with Reality of Life.. Read till end, and enjoy the JOURNEY... If you had other opinion hit comment at LAST CHAPTHER... ( I also put some of my opinion).

I'm glad that the author went with a more hopeful and open ended conclusion to the story. There's some tinges of worry and regret, like with every life defining change, but you know that even if the worst would come to pass in short order that at least the professor had that lightbulb moment towards the end and can hopefully die fulfilled.

Dex-chan lover
He made the robo resemble the Teacher friend and that girl classmate

Supporter
I can see the similarities with Frieren. The flashbacks, and the resultant recontextualisation of what happened in the past. A pro-human story about an individual who opens his/her heart up to other people. I always like a story that follows a character’s emotional journey from nihilism or selfishness or cowardice into a pro-human adult, though this isn’t as emotionally impactful as Frieren or Planetes.

Users who are viewing this thread