Looking for a group

I can pretty much do anything, except for any advance cleaning and advance Japanese.
Anything includes TL (EN/JPN/IND), cleaning, typesetting, coloring and spellchecking.
I haven't done any serious scanlatings in a while, but I did some minor things here and there so I can send those as a proof of experience.
I'm using Ibis Paint until I can get Photoshop to work on my laptop.
Any manga is fine as long as it's intresting, font packs would be nice too.

Last edited:
Do you perhaps wanna join my group? The manga we are currently working on is called "Since I was abandoned as a sacrifice, I will sell myself to the margrave". We are currently open to more recommendations in case you have a manga you want to translate. Just lemme know if you want to join us, and we also accept typesetters too (we actually only have like 2 typesetters 😭). We may be a bit lazy but we are quite welcoming tbh 🥳

Do you perhaps wanna join my group? The manga we are currently working on is called "Since I was abandoned as a sacrifice, I will sell myself to the margrave". We are currently open to more recommendations in case you have a manga you want to translate. Just lemme know if you want to join us, and we also accept typesetters too (we actually only have like 2 typesetters 😭). We may be a bit lazy but we are quite welcoming tbh 🥳
Aight, I'll hit you up whenever 👍

Group Leader
IND maksudnya Indonesia?

Selama ini gua ngerjain sendiri, jadi kalau ngerjain bareng orang lain mungkin oke juga.

Buat sekarang cuma garap satu judul, "Mayonaka Heart Tune". Pengennya nambah judul lain kalau ada yang bantu.

IND maksudnya Indonesia?

Selama ini gua ngerjain sendiri, jadi kalau ngerjain bareng orang lain mungkin oke juga.

Buat sekarang cuma garap satu judul, "Mayonaka Heart Tune". Pengennya nambah judul lain kalau ada yang bantu.
:thonk:

Boleh

Users who are viewing this thread