Looking for romance manga suggestions featuring an ice queen/cats&dogs relationship

Looking for romance manga recommendations that specifically has an ice queen esque main heroine and a somewhat loud, confrontational male lead. Preferrably ones that bicker alot and take a while before they warm up to eachother. Id prefer ones that arent based in isekai and have as few romantic interests as possible though Im open to giving them a shot depending on the circumstances. Outside of those parameters, the setting doesn't matter and I dont mind genderbender/crossdressing stuff either

Last edited:
Contributor
Looking for romance manga recommendations that specifically has an ice queen esque main heroine and a somewhat loud, confrontational male lead. Preferrably ones that bicker alot and take a while before they warm up to eachother. Id prefer ones that arent based in isekai and have as few romantic interests as possible though Im open to giving them a shot depending on the circumstances. Outside of those parameters, the setting doesn't matter and I dont mind genderbender/crossdressing stuff either
Could work for you: Akatsuki no Yona

Also: A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom

Not really cold: My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago

Kinda: Behind the Supermarket, Smoking With You

Courting: A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

It's hard what you ask for...

Last edited:
Contributor
Thanks for these. Its a bit tough to find anything that fit the criteria hence why I posted this. Been meaning to read Akatsuki no Yona so Ill put that up on the list.
You can try the others too. :meguusmug:

Yona is long and it's nearing the end of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread