Loop 7-kai me no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimamana Hanayome (Hitojichi) Seikatsu wo Mankitsu Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Won't Be Able t…

Omygosh I was just reading its novel last month (tho I'm not yet half of it) and now, seeing it as a manga is so exhilarating! Looking forward to the next updates.

She is the type of fl you won’t find annoying. She’s so cute, and the ml is so handsome😳

Thanks for the chapter!

Thank the people translating this, a shame it's caught up and it's monthly but I do be loving it. :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Its still raw! Jk thank you for catching up, have you considered writing and drawing chapter 5 yourself? You can write an original chapter 5 while we wait lol

Group Leader
She dreams of being a loafer, but then ends up being the busiest person alive.

Dex-chan lover
Arnold seems to be a decent man compared to other Villainess-esque male leads we've had, if you dont' count him starting a war 6 times.

Looking forward to their development.

@jackalan Yup, she was way too busy learning and working to experience it. Even though it should be said that she has a mental age of 45, she didn't really have time to explore her personality or love in any way so I would rather say that she just has 30 years of work experience lol

Dex-chan lover
this is waaaaay too good,
you get strong independent woman
the classic mysterious guy
the mystery behind the war
and the sheer strength of this main character we can't get tired of
all without being forced, tropey or overused

Users who are viewing this thread