Lout of Count's Family

Don't post any screenshot of this manhwa to Instagram or Twitter guys!!! 😫 I reaally dont want it get dropped.

I don't know which of you idiots are the ones posting screenshots to twitter but you need to knock it off, the korean fandom is already aware of there being a non authorized english translation and that's not good

Omg. This manhwa is superb and 99% same with the novel. Loved it!!!!!😍😍😍
Our young master Cale's so handsome. And our cutie pie Choi Han's so cute. Cant wait to see Raon. 😆😆😆
Keep good work Reaper Scan!!!!

i'm so happy this is getting translated!! enjoyed the novel and now we get to see cale and co. in the flesh 😙 thanks for your hardwork!

is this real? trash of the count family,one of the best novels I found on novel updates,got a manga?! must be a dream.

I teared up a bit. I am in love with this light novel. I followed Cale and his gang rigorously and I am so glad I can see this. I am so happy. ❤️

I'm so glad two of my favorite novels got manhwas this year. I highly recommend Trash of the Count's Family very much.

OMYGODDDDDD I'M SO SHOCK TO SEE THIS HAVING MANGA ADAPTATION. IMMA FAN OF A NOVEL KYAAAAAAAAAAAA

"I am a bit great and mighty!". This phrase only can be associated with cute tsundere dragon. Hope this will get fully translated, and I can witness how Cale outsmarts "secret organization's" outsmarting just to get his deserved peaceful life.

Users who are viewing this thread