Lout of Count's Family

I sincerely hope to everything that's good and just that Naver Webtoon gets the license for the official English translation of this amazing masterpiece.

Yall, about the illegal trans... If no one heard about this yet- actually, the korean community of tcf sp on twitter are really REALLY active (and persistent) when it comes to reporting illegal sites. When the first few chapters got illegally translated they found out about it right away (even faster than me actually reading it lol frfr).

One time, I saw a korean post complaining about tcf's fandom wiki (yes, a mere wiki lol) just cos it contains 'spoilers' lol. Idk if this is just a one time incident but they are also kinda distant w foreign/english fans based on the convos I saw and how they even reacted to simple stuffs like a foreign fan commenting on a fanart w 'Cale 😍' (Koreans call him Kayle I think?)... Anyway, it was intense. I heard it was bcos the author her/himself complained about the illegal sharings personally before, wc is valid honestly... so yeah. Until these dumb companies actually do their job and localize series like tcf, if you know a site that illegally translate em (and want to still read for free) I suggest to just share them secretly for now.

Hopefully, legal sites like Line Webtoon license tcf already. Surprisingly, Korea's literature industry is not that informative to the massive demand intl fans can pull. Japan cant relate. 😔

Double-page supporter
Alright, time to read the French version ig. Not my best language, but I want to continue this.

SanityBlurz: ty! I read them bcz I wanted to know if the series was good but translation posted by Empire scans on mangadex sounds the best.

Group Leader
@Chttrbx_ kakao giving webtoons their work seems unlikely and webtoons will only retranslate their works from korean to english, most likely it'll go to tapas or tappytoon

The character design is actually fucking great in this. The read is a bit oddly paced, but it works out just fine. Overall good work. I enjoy it.

Sooooo goooooodd!! I read it on Leviatan Scan's site, they've caught up to the raws~

yeah they are gone i was wondering if it was only me but I think they took them down or something well whatever

This is one of my all-time favorite novels! I can't believe it's getting a comic serialization!!! thank you, author, artists, and translators!!

Users who are viewing this thread