Love Agency - Ch. 27 - Creative

Dex-chan lover
Lol, Frieren. Lol, Seki's manga. Lol, mangaka self-aggrandizement. Lol, Kon suffering.

Dex-chan lover
there's nothing more self-indulgent than a mangaka waxing philosophical about how special making manga is, INSIDE of a manga. 50% of this chapter could have been spent on pushing the (currently) glacial plot forward instead of the same joke about how grueling making manga is. Heck, Aka has literally wrote a "making manga" chapter before in Oshi no Ko... I'm afraid to reread it now, lest I see how many of the jokes got reused here
Not to take personal potshots but seeing as Aka’s divorced I guess I’d at least rather take his manga-making advice over his love advice…

Dex-chan lover
Mangakas dissing theirs and their industry's work habits as a whole will always be peak comedy.

Finally I caught up.
Honestly I'm interested in how this will go.
Anyway, I gotta remind myself to avoid reading comment sections. Holy shit, some of y'all are annoying af.

Aggregator gang
why can they just work together....? seki write the story and the chairman will draw the manga...

Dex-chan lover
This arc is so cute and wholesome that it's making me nervous that Aka is trying to get us to lower our guard before pulling one of his trademark dark twist bombs.
since we have a FMC with all this issues I am totally sure we will have one soon

Users who are viewing this thread