Love Agency - Ch. 36 - Ally

Dex-chan lover
SHIT I wouldn’t know what to do if I had a Mom like & was a teenager. Doubt she has other relatives to live with but definitely would leave that household after graduating & going to college. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
It would be very understandable if her mom got trust issues and became unstable because her husband cheated on her. But how can she get in this situation when she's the one who cheated on him?
She has developed a victim mentality where they feel they've been the one who have been wrong, in this case, she believes that every person around her is the same as her and even her husband and she wants to believe he was as bad as her, so that she doesn't feel guilty for his death. It's similar, in a way, to soldiers in a war, where they mentally reduce the opposition to the place of animals, and believe the people they are killing are nothing more than pigs or cows.

Fed-Kun's army
This one of the instances I say "fuck family!" And not in the R18+ way.

Like actually just leave bro, your mom needs to be put under help and you need to get away and build yourself back up aswell with help also.

The fact you know your mom is mentally unwell, and yet you just encourage her behavior by following what she says and allow her to manipulate your life, just shows you grew up weak and a coward.

And you would definitely get used if you even get a job.

Get both yourself and your mom a psychiatrist, and actually just live on your own, get a part-time job.

Stop thinking you have no power to choose for yourself in life, and just start making decisions and do them!

Stop thinking too much about this, just leave!

Dex-chan lover
Is the art kind of rougher than usual?

Also man, it is her mom quite the case... jeez the team that has to deal with her better have a support team behind them

Wonder how they maintain a livelihood tho? life insurance, hearty inheritance, it is certainly not from the mom's earnings she is clearly not a functional adult, and there doesn't seems to be an step father around

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This one of the instances I say "fuck family!" And not in the R18+ way.

Like actually just leave bro, your mom needs to be put under help and you need to get away and build yourself back up aswell with help also.

The fact you know your mom is mentally unwell, and yet you just encourage her behavior by following what she says and allow her to manipulate your life, just shows you grew up weak and a coward.

And you would definitely get used if you even get a job.

Get both yourself and your mom a psychiatrist, and actually just live on your own, get a part-time job.

Stop thinking you have no power to choose for yourself in life, and just start making decisions and do them!

Stop thinking too much about this, just leave!
Filial piety is standard in asian cultures, i understand ur point of view. It not about being a coward, its about doing what right in her eyes

Dex-chan lover
The kind of mother who gets NC'd and never gets to see her grandkids. btw witch of mercury is goated love sulemio

Users who are viewing this thread