Love Agency - Ch. 37 - Contract Termination

Dex-chan lover
No, what you're saying isn't what you mean to convey. You're saying vague things and whining when you're not understood exactly as you intend. It's very hard to understand your definition of things when your premise is wrong and you explain yourself poorly.

The premise here is the second point I mentioned. She is making the "wrong" choices, which means she's progressing the story by your definition, something you said she doesn't do. That's a contradiction you have to explain, because what you say doesn't make sense as long as that contradiction is there.
Again, you're mixing what I'm saying with what you want to argue against. Making the "wrong" choice is still progressing the story.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Kon always lives up to my expectations. She has the resolve to purse what she concludes is right regardless of circumastances. The exact opposite of Mari, hence they form a nice pair.

Dex-chan lover
Making the "wrong" choice is still progressing the story.
So she is progressing the story, like I've said three times now while you've ignored it. You were wrong all along, during the entire conversation. Good thing we agree on that.

Dex-chan lover
So she is progressing the story, like I've said three times now while you've ignored it. You were wrong all along, during the entire conversation. Good thing we agree on that.
Again, you're mixing what I'm saying with what you want to argue against. Making the "wrong" choice is still progressing the story.

Dex-chan lover
Again, you're ignoring that she was progressing the story. So you're wrong. Just admit it instead of just copy pasting an error.

Dex-chan lover
Again, you're ignoring that she was progressing the story. So you're wrong. Just admit it instead of just copy pasting an error.

Dex-chan lover
So, let's see here.
the problem with characters with 0 proactivity like Mari
This is literally what you said. This is wrong. You're wrong. You've been wrong the entire time. All your posts saying I'm not arguing what you said are wrong.

Now, if you just keep repeating what you've been repeating, you're officially admitting that I've won this argument and you've lost, since you have nothing of worth to say.

Dex-chan lover
So, let's see here.

This is literally what you said. This is wrong. You're wrong. You've been wrong the entire time. All your posts saying I'm not arguing what you said are wrong.

Now, if you just keep repeating what you've been repeating, you're officially admitting that I've won this argument and you've lost, since you have nothing of worth to say.

Users who are viewing this thread