Love Agency - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Mere-Exposure Effect

Fed-Kun's army
So, who is the real MC ?
The protagonists of the story are Kon and Pon (the Agency members that help Mari and Seki). This is proven by the kanji that was used to represent the both of them: 主人公 which literally means protagonist, hope to have been of help!

- Translator of Foxachu Agency

Dex-chan lover
man, that's escalated rather quickly, I hate this series already lmao.
the MC is a horny bastard aiming for some innocent people, hopefully he got some character development or I will just drop this series in 20 chapter.

It's almost like an anime version of Hitch, with a few obvious tweaks. But in the movie Hitch, the title character is a dating consultant for guys who require assistance in their dating life, but he states early on that after the third date, he is leaving his clients to keep things going. Although he primarily works on dates between guys and the woman they like, he is also willing to help guys that are married and/or in some other committed relationship.

People here really hate the Male protag so far lmao, personally I dont see him as that much of a scum bag. Focus on the dichotomy of what he says and has done with the funny looking panels
-Willing to wait years
-learning several skills just to have a better chance with her
-Even paying a damn coach just to up his chances
Ignoring the fact there are probably other reasons he wants her I still consider him far better than the absolute scum people are accusing him of being here lol. Unless its unethical to be into someone because of their looks man has done nothing wrong

Dex-chan lover
AKASAKA AKA-SAAAAAAN

Whatever plot are you thinkining here you brilliant love master

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now:
Scum ends up with Fox
Beauty ends up with Fatso

This is the true future as I have forseen it.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed Akasa-Sensei draw this manga from reading the comments. I hope this would turn out like Kaguya-sama instead of Oshi no Ko. I can't deal with any more heavy stuff.

Dex-chan lover
People here really hate the Male protag so far lmao, personally I dont see him as that much of a scum bag. Focus on the dichotomy of what he says and has done with the funny looking panels
-Willing to wait years
Ignoring the fact there are probably other reasons he wants her I still consider him far better than the absolute scum people are accusing him of being here lol. Unless its unethical to be into someone because of their looks man has done nothing wrong
Agreed, though even IF tits and ass is why he's interested... Is that really scummy? Do people really need massive reasons to like someone beyond being physically attracted? Sure if it Only stays physical that's an issue, but I don't think it being the reason you like and try to get with someone alone is scummy.

Rov

Double-page supporter
True mc got dedication plus its always nice to get a scum mc thats not the typical squeaky clean ones
-Willing to wait years

Dex-chan lover
Just let Aka cook please. I mean look at Oshi no Ko
OnK doesn't have detestable MCs. Aqua might be cynical or shewd, but not detestable. Ai might lie but that's simply part of the job that she signed up for. However, This guy is irredeemable, and you can't redeem him in front of me even if you could somehow make an emotional backstory on why he uses lust as his coping mechanism or that there's more that he likes with her other than lust. It didn't work for me in Kokoro Yabai, and it would not work for me here. Dropped

Users who are viewing this thread