Love Agency - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Personal Space

Dex-chan lover
Well, she has a point. He does seem easy to talk with. Inoffensive and attentive. Even if he got burned.

So that's what happened to her father. And her mother's cheated and gave her an ultimatum. I can see why that would affect her growing up. It makes a lot more sense than what we knew from the premise.

Not much happened, but a bunch of new information. Good enough.

Dex-chan lover
... So no explications on why she chose the mother whom she knew was unfaithful. I know the answer is probably she was a child and chose kinda randomly but still in this context I feel like it's important (or did I not understand what she said and she meant her mother forced her to chose her?).

Dex-chan lover
Oh jeez. Here I thought that her dad cheating was the reason she's cautious around men but then that next page had me saying "WTF!!??" Aka sensei really knows how to write a story & I was thinking this story would lean towards Kaguya but looks like Oshi no Ko might the direction. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Seki still not coming across as sympathetic to me. His handler is talking about his virtues but he is still "ass and boobs"-san to me, more scummy than adolescent-horny. Hopefully it's brought together quick or it's going to look like inconsistent characterization if the reader is supposed to be cheering for him as a virtuous MC. Maybe he gets revealed as a shallow conquistador and obese-kun is there to help Mari with achieving true love.

Dex-chan lover
In other words, she's terrified of men because she thinks she was the reason her father died. A sort of guilt based fear that leads her to wishing to marry someone who won't betray her like her mother did her father, I think.

And man, the ML seemed like a massive playboy but he's really growing on me due to being such a genuinely good person

Dex-chan lover
Oh my Lord....I'm sorry but wtf, Mari why would you choose the person who cheated??

If my parents were together and my mom decided to cheat on him, I would not want to go with her, I'd lose respect for her and stay with my dad, clearly he would need his child in that moment, makes sense why he offed himself (I'm assuming that's the case), man lost 2 very important things in his life smh

Users who are viewing this thread