Love Agency - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Full Commitment

Dex-chan lover
It's unusual for both guys to be more sympathetic than both girls. Although for the latter it's obviously a case of some rather bad hangups that should be dealt with before any romance can occur. They're still not bad. And if Mari's going to talk more honestly with Seki from now on, it's probably going to benefit both of them.

Also, the name of one of the commentors on the afterword pages is a Swedish swearword.

Dex-chan lover
This setup is leading towards some kind of a love square huh, I might keep reading it for a while then

Dex-chan lover
The MC is a simp, the fatsu is where it's at, I hope he awakens the ugly bastard in him, once he does it's over for the girls. The blond chick desperately needs to be put in her place and there is no one better for the job than our one and only fatsu and his 20 inches dong that is able to make even the most prideful of bitches submit to him easily 😎

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the flashback girl seems to have the exact same hair style as Kitsune girl.

So unless Aka is fucking with us, odds are she is indeed the girl Tanuki had a crush on.

My intuition says that the girl he's crushing on is the Kitsune girl, but he doesn't know it's the same person which is why they're rivals.

But Aka has juked us out before so I am prepared for it to be something out of left-field.

Dex-chan lover
I probably shouldn't say this but feels like Mari is accidentally a bitch
Not liking someone and liking someone else instead is considered being a bitch?

I like that shes much more proactive now. It actually seems like she is trying her very best while also being herself.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Seki doesn't deserve this treatment. He's one doing something moral. Sure he was rough, but he was selfless. He simply wanted to help Mari. Getting cut off feel horrible. And now Mari doesn't even seem interested in him as a friend.

Pon does seem to have some practical experience with love, and he's had heartbreak with what seems to be Kon. She dislikes the experience, but it seems not enough that she's breaking contact with Mari.

Mari probably is all in with becoming familiar with Pon to be her new savior. She's probably not there for love. I sense people might actually like the more nuanced takes the next few chapters will have.

I hope the break is worth it! Aka, do your best!

Dex-chan lover
She "stopped" liking MC, because of her prejudice against his "type" of person, that's why she's a bitch.
She's messed up, not a bitch. She's incapable, not unwilling, to deal with things. Her mother, on the other hand...

VNs are a dying breed. More and more companies are going under. Mages maker of the most famous VN steins gate have stopped all VNs since long ago. There is a good reason a lot of VNs gets console exclusive releases and its that piracy has killed off all profits.

Users who are viewing this thread