Love Agency - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Self-Improvement

Dex-chan lover
Kon has good taste.
PiyeonLiveAction.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Seki has such a cute way of thinking about love! I like that his surprisingly pure nature really does shine through his rough appearance once again.

I think Seki joining the manga club is a good step to getting back with Mari! It's not really self-improvement in the traditional sense. But it does show Mari that he doesn't want to be seen as a scary person. Nobuko seeing him be kind is a plus too, it'll help convince Mari that Seki is more than a rough guy.

Pon has a lot of wise words about romance. It can come in more forms than Seki thinks. But I think there's certainly a wrong way to love someone...

Dex-chan lover
The Romantic and the Pragmatic.

Yeah, I agree. That red string theory of breaking with wi-fi is a bit on the strange side.

Self improvement is usually a good thing. If you do it with the idea of actually improving yourself, not doing stuff to make yourself feel better.

He's right about strength training, though. It does help you lose weight. Or at least shed some fat. It's generally more effective than cardio for that purpose.

Oh, Nobuko again. That's a cute "Ehehe."

I like this girl more than femc
I wonder if she's going to turn into a jealousy target.

Countdown to Nobuko getting her heart shattered in 50 chapters.
I hope that won't happen. She's too cute for that. Hope she turns into a good friend who doesn't want more. At least not from him. Or they could become an actual couple and end the manga. That would work too.

Seki has such a cute way of thinking about love! I like that his surprisingly pure nature really does shine through his rough appearance once again.
Absolutely. He's so genuinely good.

It's not really self-improvement in the traditional sense.
Part of self improvement is to develop better empathy for people who think differently than yourself, so I'd say it's perfectly in line with it. People say you can't understand others if you don't understand yourself, but that's mostly just an excuse to develop some capacity for self reflection.

Pon has a lot of wise words about romance. It can come in more forms than Seki thinks. But I think there's certainly a wrong way to love someone...
Pon speaks like someone who knows there's not just one way, although he might not be an expert in any specific way. Still, just by being an outside more objective observer (and stalker) does help with developing a plan.

Mari you fucking idiot, Seki deserves better
When it comes to someone deserving better, I'll always leave the choice to them. Even if they do deserve better, it's their choice if they want to pick a fucking idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Man ik this is manga and the whole point of this is to progress the story, but fellas if the girl you like is cold shouldering you this hard you just gotta let it go. You shouldn't change yourself for the sake of appealing to a girl. Self-improvement is cool, but only if you want to do it for yourself, not for the sake of others.

Dex-chan lover
That red string theory of breaking with wi-fi is a bit on the strange side.
To be fair, it does seem to be a bit of an exaggeration as he does state a bit later that he just doesn't like the idea of judging partners on income and the like.

Users who are viewing this thread