Love Agency - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Encounter

Dex-chan lover
Maybe there's a future 4-way conflict involving Seki, Pon, Kon, and Mari.
I mean, Mari is already aiming for Pon, what if Kon starts looking at Seki? :smugnako:
I can already see Mari on her bullshit like: "so you like Seki after all?? Wow, I trusted you, and you betray me like this?? I gotta go..."

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapters as always, but your handwriting is atrocious

Dex-chan lover
So what, we team Kon now? Let's have her and Nobuko slug it out instead.
That being said: she's into muscles, clearly. Remember when Pon once got something against his belly and it was actually super tight? He's ripped as fuck underneath. Probably for her, or not, but it's what's gonna get her going at some point for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Afterword think he had a bad handwriting, jokes on you, doctor grass handwriting is more bad than your handwriting.

Dex-chan lover
well if you look at it this way, it's like she payed him back for helping her out and it's a net zero.

Dex-chan lover
How is literally every character so good except for the main chick, is that even possible? Is Aka cooking or did he fuck up with her?

Dex-chan lover
You should it hand it to police

Unless you're in America then don't.

Dex-chan lover
Kon's kind of a little shit, lol. RIP her losing her salary.

I've seen much worse handwriting; that was completely legible.

Dex-chan lover
I've been saying, the pairs really should just swap at this point. Everybody can fix each other

Dex-chan lover
Well... There is no problem since her client it's not interested in him anymore, right?

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter of this manga is such a contrast to how Seki character was, i think this is don't judge a book by its cover 101

Dex-chan lover
It was indeed hidden in an asshole, just not the one she suspected

If he goes back to the bar he could try to contact her by talking to the boss who knows she goes there on occasion, all he has to do is leave a note with his contact info explaining that he has her money

Dex-chan lover
Finally, Seki getting remediated. He was pretty unlikeable to me but this event is a good showcase for him.

Also, looks like it's about time to get an arrow diagram started. Seki ==> Mari ==> Fatty ==> Kon ==> (?) Seki

Users who are viewing this thread