Love Agency - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Encounter

Dex-chan lover
a handwritten afterword deserves my handwritten comment

uxyj8j.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Finally, Seki getting remediated. He was pretty unlikeable to me but this event is a good showcase for him.

Also, looks like it's about time to get an arrow diagram started. Seki ==> Mari ==> Fatty ==> Kon ==> (?) Seki
He started to become likable at the same time Mari started to become insufferable, very early into the manga

Dex-chan lover
Seki continues to be the best character alongside that fatass
The funny thing is Matsuda isn't fat though. He wasn't kidding when he said he was bulking up.
Fmc even found out he's all muscle. Hell even in middle school he was a skinny kid. Honestly he looked better, and would look better without the hat, and sunglasses.

Dex-chan lover
Spent $100 and get $1,840 instead. I say that is indeed a good deal. I say his comment of it being worth more is also accurate. 10/10 would follow lead.

Dex-chan lover
I can already see Mari on her bullshit like: "so you like Seki after all?? Wow, I trusted you, and you betray me like this?? I gotta go..."
Mari goes for Panda man
Panda man goes for Fox girl
Fox girl goes for Seki
Seki goes for Mari

This is gonna be a wild ride

Double-page supporter
Hey Miku, while not pretty, I could read all of your handwriting without an issue!

Dex-chan lover
oh my god I kinda expected it but man everyone's red strings are getting entangled

Users who are viewing this thread