Love Agency

As a Swede, I'm Extremely offended that the translator translated "You're Welcome" into Danish instead of Swedish, I want my money back even though i never spent any!

Group Leader
As a Swede, I'm Extremely offended that the translator translated "You're Welcome" into Danish instead of Swedish, I want my money back even though i never spent any!
1) How are you sure it was the translator and not the author?
2) How is “you're welcome” in Swedish, then?
3) Is this why you're taking offense?

idk but the premise is kinda dumb and cringe for me... let's see if this one will be a huge title later

pity the artstyle is so poor. Girls are cute, tho very basic looking, but the panels are quite boring, and sometimes jokes fall flat because of it. Kaguya and Oshi no ko aren't artistic masterpieces BUT have great paneling that really emphasizes the comedy. I hope it will be a good read thought

Dex-chan lover
I take back what I said :|

Good premise but somehow they stumbled the execution. Or is it just my age catching up to my taste? Idk

I take back what I said :|

Good premise but somehow they stumbled the execution. Or is it just my age catching up to my taste? Idk
I think the problem lies in the characters. They all are so boring and unlikeable. They offer nothing that could make us sympathetic towards their personality, which are usually the main attraction in rom-com manga.

This is far better than the slop that people gas up here. Akasaka aka bringing refreshing kino to romance genre once again

Group Leader
This series really carried by author name huh. The MC is so unlikable how many of you read past 4 chapters is beyond me. Dude is such an asshole prude and she's a daydreaming princess. At least the girl isn't as bad the dude is just a huge tool. Dude is exactly like the dude in NTR manga who does w.e.to f the girl.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda disappointed the author of Kaguya-sama does another high-school rom-com instead of broadening his horizons and trying something else.
Rom-com forever!!! There are no other genres worth exploring!!!

Wait, the wife or mari mother is cheating with other guy then she got divorce and the husband commited suicide.but mari mother says that she husband is stupid, nah IMO mari mother is the CRAZY one 🗿

Group Leader
I tried reading this again and I just can't. The dude is just impossible to like and it makes me feel bad for the girl that the guy she likes is actually such a tool. If he was actually like what she was looking for but trying not to be that instead it'd be more enjoyable idk but he's just so unlikable. At least I tried but it's not my cup of tea everything but the MC is good but he just ruins the whole dish.

Users who are viewing this thread