LOVE-BULLET - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.7 - Twitter Announcement

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I thought about buying one.
Would be a good opportunity to finally test Manga-Republic, but it's sold out it seems everywhere.
I don't want a digital copy, sorry.

Contributor
You're viewing it a tad too literal. The cupids, in reality, are not entirely human, they are forces of nature. Personifications of love that strike seemingly at random without regard for collateral damage. In much the way the Greek gods were personifications of the chaotic and mercurial world they lived in.
This is not accurate. If they were simply forces of nature, then they would have no agency, but as we clearly see from Chapter 0, they do have agency. They could have chosen one of the friends, so they are choosing who people fall in love with. I deeply hate that.

Power Uploader
Pleeeeease change the auto leading for CCVictorySpeech to 100%, under paragraph->dropdown menu->jusitification. It'll make everything so much easier to read

Dex-chan lover
We have to help inee-sensei to deliver the whole story!! :hearts: Thank you so so much for translating this, i have more manga to read for now! The story is amazing aaaaaaa

Dex-chan lover
I’m glad that there is a group helping spread the words about this manga. Its getting a big global support is heart-warming.
This definitely deserves more recognition as it is right now. The manga that is so worth if to subscribe to and continue to support

Double-page supporter
Love magic being treated as anything other than the vile manipulation that it is makes this a series not for me, but for those that are enjoying it and the author, I hope your campaign is successful.
If it helps, it's mentioned in the story that they don't just set random people up together or literally hypnotize them. They only work with pairs that already have some history and compatibility. Seems more like a push on the back than manipulation.

Do you think they're out of danger of being cancelled now? Ordered 2 copies, hope it helps!! Amazon JP, CDJapan are accepting orders again

Last edited:
Supporter
I bought the digital version, thank you for the instructions to buy it, they were very clear (y)
I'm praying inee will be able to keep working on it, even though it is hard to see where the story will take us 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread