Love Come Manga ni Haitte Shimatta node, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni Suru - Ch. 7.3

Dudes chill. I've read the web novel,
and this ISN'T turning into a love triangle. He has reasons for rushing off, and they'll probably all be explained in the next installment. Yes, this is a little bit of romcom keep-'em-frustrated crap, but it doesn't last long, so try to keep the rage to a minimum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, since yall are confused af, lemme explain why he did that, first of all Tojoin was his second fav character, not as much as Sei-chan, and he'll never think of her as love interest, but he enjoyed their interactions and personality while reading the manga, the plan was to stop Tojoin from interfering with their date, however, if she didn't even show up, means that they messed up the whole plot line from the manga, Hisamura feels really REALLY guilty, so now he's gon fix it like a man he is, cuz who would like their fav manga story to be altered by your own actions? Not me nor him, so yah, now he's gon comfort Tojoin and make her pursue the stoobid harem guy, no worry, Sei-chan forgives Hisamura and she still loves him, next chaps bout to blow ur mind up with Sei-chan's response to Hismaura's confession!
So... the "help" was pointless. Man had one job, and he decided he'd rather do the opposite.

Dex-chan lover
Nice credits page! Looks great!

Why is MC dropping his date with the girl that was supposed to be his obsession? Not to mention that his "other mission" is effectively complete, so he can 100% enjoy time with her?

So... the "help" was pointless. Man had one job, and he decided he'd rather do the opposite.
Well, he was going to do that since the start to be honest, as he didn't want to change the way it was. It would be terrible to change important parts of the story you like and cut right to end, even though it may result in something good, you wouldn't want to change a long and exciting story to a short story, it's like deciding to cut one piece into 2 episodes, skipping every development, meetings, training and such. Our mc here only has one goal and that is to make Sei-chan happy!

Dex-chan lover
Ok LN readers spoil me please, how stupid does this become? Does it become a love triangle/super dense protagonist situation?
Nope.

Hisamura only has Sei.

Harem MC will get both girls, but after Hisamura's interference here, both girls actually have a better friendship with each other than in the manga, and the titular Ojojama girl will become friends with MC.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

That's kind of a moronic move; Sei is probably about to reciprocate his feelings for her and here is our MC more concerned about lighting up a dumpster fire of a romcom shuraba which makes a romcom manga over-extend to more than 300 chapters.

Imma commit war crimes if the hate from mc's actions continues... Like... The whole point of the manga is to make heroines happy to begin with... (Not love of course, Sei-chan the best, no love triangle, can confirm, can bet every organ to confirm)

Well, he was going to do that since the start to be honest, as he didn't want to change the way it was. It would be terrible to change important parts of the story you like and cut right to end, even though it may result in something good, you wouldn't want to change a long and exciting story to a short story, it's like deciding to cut one piece into 2 episodes, skipping every development, meetings, training and such. Our mc here only has one goal and that is to make Sei-chan happy!
Doesn't sound like he was going to do it from the start. This moment doesn't make sense if that was the plan.

my ratings went from 9 to a 4 ill put the manga on hold till its done ill give it 3 - 5 year just like all the manga that piss me off

Group Leader
That's what u do in an isekai inside a game that you have knowledge, you try to save everyone XDDDDD.

Spoilers to put at ease the most worried of you guys (ppl already spoiled but oh well)

It won't become a love triangle. As far as the web novel went, the one that is living the harem is the Original MC, don't worry.

So yeah, this is still good, just MC showing his knowledge power \o/

Fed-Kun's army
my ratings went from 9 to a 4 ill put the manga on hold till its done ill give it 3 - 5 year just like all the manga that piss me off
Can't believe you made an account just to post this comment :kek:

It's petty af but hilarious at the same time so I respect it.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, why does it feel like he'll be in the original MC's position now? :worry: I hope this doesn't become a triangle or bigger.

IIRC It's not so don't worry, the heroines all recognize them as a couple so there are no Harems (Well except the one that the OGMC has/is getting)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just to alleviate all of your worries no this won't become a triangle or a harem for Hisamura

Dex-chan lover
Alright, since yall are confused af, lemme explain why he did that, first of all Tojoin was his second fav character, not as much as Sei-chan, and he'll never think of her as love interest, but he enjoyed their interactions and personality while reading the manga, the plan was to stop Tojoin from interfering with their date, however, if she didn't even show up, means that they messed up the whole plot line from the manga, Hisamura feels really REALLY guilty, so now he's gon fix it like a man he is, cuz who would like their fav manga story to be altered by your own actions? Not me nor him, so yah, now he's gon comfort Tojoin and make her pursue the stoobid harem guy, no worry, Sei-chan forgives Hisamura and she still loves him, next chaps bout to blow ur mind up with Sei-chan's response to Hismaura's confession!
It had better, because him ditching the love of his life who wanted to talk to him in front of the magic relationship tree has made me unreasonably angry.

Users who are viewing this thread