Love Come Manga ni Haitte Shimatta node, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni Suru

Dex-chan lover
Same here, heard about the hiatus from someone else but I'm glad to hear it won't take that long for a recovery
Last time I heard of a mangaka falling sick and having the manga go on a hiatus, the manga ended up on a 13 year hiatus 😂 and it was a massive success too

Dex-chan lover
What manga was that, lmao
"Nana"; Yazawa put in on hiatus to focus on health issues. It's been 13 years since then. A shame too cause Nana was literally one of the most successful Mangas of that period.

"Bastard" had a similar fate, though not due to sickness.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Nana"; Yazawa put in on hiatus to focus on health issues. It's been 13 years since then. A shame too cause Nana was literally one of the most successful Mangas of that period.

"Bastard" had a similar fate, though not due to sickness.
Oh, I thought you meant it was a massive success because of or despite the fact that there was a massive hiatus. oof... :meguuusad:

Haha me too. Binged it.
I've even bought light novel vol 3 from Japan with 100% japanese to see the end of the story lmao, it's kinda hard to understand all of them but i manage to read them, and the author said he would write more about the school festival or sth like that, just waiting for it :3

This is literally Nisekoi with some swapped characters and a different pov, still very good though 👍👍

I'm surprised that the manga mc in (ojojama) is actually good too, like hell if it was a real manga I'd give it a read

Users who are viewing this thread