Love Comedy Hero & the Princess of Darkness - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Hero And Someone I Want To Be With Forever

Dear god at this point I’m just hoping this all wraps up quickly. How did the author manage to bullshit his way from a fem boy gag into a full blown emotional meltdown? All the characters are just so fucking stupid.

Edit: There's no such thing as a "geg boy," whoops.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I kinda wanted Hero returning to his initial design as some sort of going "full power mode" to stop Maou.
Would have been great as some sort of ending the series the same way as it started. Especially since it's the best time to end it since it's going in the circles for some chapters already and it's getting annoying to read.

Is anyone else annoyed that he's still a young boy? I don't even remember the reason or why it was so important in the first place that he was a kid but it's the reason why this whole arc even happened with him being childish in mind and playing with the trap in bed (literally playing).

I just hate it when these gag mangas stick with one lackluster joke to the point they have to use it for plot.

Dex-chan lover
@Ptgg5 hes just short he was never turned into a kid

aside from the one chapter he was turned into a baby

but he got turned back the same chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Forikorder TBH he wasn't always this short. at the beginning of the manga he at least was a bit taller, and didn't look like a child as much as acted like one at times. I think it was around the arc where the little sister was introduced where he was set as a kid physically, from then on.

Dex-chan lover
@Forikorder Yeah, we can't forget how in a single chapter went with a totally male dark-skinned villain to a totally female dark-skinned love interest with a Penis!
The author probably has alread heard the criticisms about "remember when Hero wasn't a kid and Princess wasn't a Bimbo?" went on and said "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!" and made the Dark Skinned Trap Card to tell everyone off. Personally Idk I'm just here for the crazy romp.

Users who are viewing this thread