Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
She only gacha'd for another so far. We can't say she's truly been consumed until she does it for herself (or becomes Ouji's gacha sugar mama).

Dex-chan lover
@sergitoto As others noted, there's a lot that reads unnatural to native English speakers. Just some things I noticed:

Page 3: "You are carrying it?" -> "You were carrying it?" Tsubasa was carrying it before entering, so this should be past tense.

Page 4: "Certainly I can also participate." sounds really weird. This should probably be "Can I participate, too?"
Page 4: "Even when you're an adult." should be "Even though you're an adult."

Page 5: "You are so kind Himeno-chan" -> "You're so kind Himeno-chan" Native speakers would use the contraction.
Page 5: "I also wonder what can I buy him~" -> "I also wonder what I can buy him~"

Page 7: "Both looks the same to me" -> "Both look the same to me"

Page 9: "Are you always carrying that with you...?" -> "Do you always carry that with you...?"

Page 13: "Wah there is a lot of people here!" -> Wah, there's a lot of Devi-Erasers here!" He's referring to all the erasers she got from the gacha, and a native speaker would use a contraction for "there is." Also proper grammar has a comma after the Wah.

None of this is really major, expect the "lot of people" one (it's confusing), but these will improve the reading flow. I hope it's helpful, I love this series and I really appreciate your translating it!

Oh no! Himeko has succumb to the Way of the Gacha! There is no more turning back once you take this path!

Users who are viewing this thread