Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

@drig2 @Keledor There's that sports festival event too.
But yeah he rarely sees her as a girl. And unknowingly too.
Oh, how I wish the author makes some progress though.

Fed-Kun's army
It's interesting to see Tsubasa showing a feminine embarrassed face about messing up about a weapon of a hero (if we are to use Ouji's reaction, it's not even a big deal) when neither the accidental grabbing of Ouji's cup (which the brother noticed and probably would have been embarrassing had the children been less innocent) nor the "Saber Kick" (which no girl wearing a skirt would be caught dead doing) even phase her at all.

In a way, it's refreshing to remind us that despite being a tomboy, Tsubasa still is a girl, and can show attractive girly faces.

Dex-chan lover
Tsubasa is in every chapter now and I'm fine with that

Fed-Kun's army
@kipsta - Tsubasa said "Metal Blade", while Ouji corrected her to say "Metal Sword".

Unfortunately, my knowledge of JP is only limited to Google Translate - but I guess that one uses a katana-like blade, and the other uses a broadsword-like sword?

There's definitely a clear Kanji difference - so it's a lot more differentiated when looking at the Japanese... but I honestly don't know enough to figure it out.

That... said. I just noticed that the moonrunes that Tsubasa has when she was embarrassed was very formal... it's interesting to see her embarrassed face again just for that.

Fed-Kun's army
That blush proves she knew exactly what she was doing when she drank from his cup. Himeno better lay claim to her man before Tsubasa steals him away.

Users who are viewing this thread