Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
We definitely need a Tsubasa spinoff now and Ouji really need to keep this a secret from Himeno or God knows what she'll do.

Dex-chan lover
Kids, and they're insufferable habit of not making everything about sex.

Wait...

That never happened to me because I "Glasses Step" out of all conversations with women.

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like somebody's a third wheel here. Too busy going bonkers over the stuff to realize he's there.

Dex-chan lover
Older brother is my favorite character. He's so hilarious. He does stereotypical things for a character of his design, but he does that almost ironically but unironically at the same time. lol

Older brother is my favorite character. He's so hilarious. He does stereotypical things for a character of his design, but he does that almost ironically but unironically at the same time. lol

I liked him ever since his first appearance and he's only gotten funnier since.

i wonder if i have kid and he got close with another girl would i be shipping them just like this?

Tsubasa is such a good girl. At least i want them to introduce her family. Just to make a comparison about what builds a childs perosnality.

Dex-chan lover
The two older siblings have been my favorite part of this series for sure. This is kind of one of those cases where the main characters are good, but the side characters are way better.

Dex-chan lover

The two older siblings have been my favorite part of this series for sure. This is kind of one of those cases where the main characters are good, but the side characters are way better.

If the two older siblings were to get together in the future, I'd love it if the author made a spin-off focusing on them.

Users who are viewing this thread