Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
@ArgonDorn @So-chan We live in amazing times where you could probably get that custom printed easily enough even just giving someone a screenshot of this chapter as reference. Just like this abomination work of art.
9RctfTF.jpg

This was a really cute chapter. I wonder if the author plans to show these kids growing up or if we’ll get another Takagi predicament, where they’ll stay the same. Either way this series is really enjoyable.

Himeno is like the kid that knows adult stuff but still have the mindset of a child.
Ouji is the kid that knows that hes still a child, and just embrace being a child.

Dex-chan lover
Really fun chapter, if only they'd shown both of them as adults wearing those aprons together. Would've been hilarious. Also adult Himeno looks prettier than I thought she'd be. Based on how her older sister looks though, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

anyone know what big bros apron say?

edit: also this chapter fills like a jump, seeing them grow up to 5th grade and their proportions are a little longer

Dex-chan lover
Himeno adult version was pretty im sure ouji will have to make a wall lol

Dex-chan lover
@tfwnosuccubusgf Usa-chan definitely has something to do with rabbits, rabbit is usagi in Japanese.

The bunny apron really did suit Himeno-chan best, and frankly it looked good on adult Himeno-chan too!

Users who are viewing this thread