Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
This manga effortlessly balances the riajuu aspects while making it heartwarming and wholesome at the same time.

Gotta admit: first few chapters had me wondering what this poor boy was gonna go through. I think the writer is doing a stellar job at having the FMC develop very very nicely. I thought this story would roll up and die as yet another Tsudere destroying some poor boy's life. However, that's totally not the case.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
heh, just wait till you wake up the sleeping tsubasa dragon.

Aggregator gang
@Fujiwara_no_Sai

The chaddest Onii-chan and Tsubasa keep me reading this to see this good point. If there was someone who saved this manga, mas Onii-chan and Tsubasa.

Double-page supporter
Aw, poor girl really was devastated by the thought of not being the only one he was chatting with... Also, realizing that kids nowadays already know hashtags and all that feels pretty weird... Is this what it means to get old? XD

Dex-chan lover
I know it's probably useless saying it here, but please, if you have a young child, don't give them a smartphone.
Internet is not a place for a child.

Dex-chan lover
@Fujiwara_no_Sai I agree strongly with you! I'm actually baffled by how convincing the children are portrayed in this manga. And even the stories and gags are fun to read. The mangaka does a really good job.

Users who are viewing this thread