Love Live! - 6:30 AM

Dex-chan lover
Amazing. This should have yuri and/or shoujo-ai tags though.
Women with a penis are still women after all.

Group Leader
@Giftnova
I'm glad you like it~! It's a super adorable doujin~!

I was thinking about adding yuri/shoujo ai tag, but this is tricky, because whichever way you tag, some will think, it's tagged wrong. feel free to add those tags, if you would like.
the description hopefully helps too though, since Mangadex doesn't have a futanari tag.

Dex-chan lover
@Sora_92
I don't know how to add tags to existing manga tbh, didn't see a button for that anywhere xD

And yea, some ppl will think it's wrong, but it's really not. This isn't a theoretical thing after all, people like that *exist* in real life and they most definitely are women, so ^^

Group Leader
@Giftnova
Someone else already added them XD
But you can edit entries at the pencil icon at "actions" I think.

I know,
it's just tricky how to tag, because if I tag it a yuri, "yuri purists" or how to call, might say it is tagged wrongly. if I don't add, then others will say it's tagged wrongly. tricky. I remember seeing lots of arguing about it in the past, and I don't wanna argue with anyone.
It's an awesome doujin, and what matters is, that it's an awesome, sweet and adorable romance doujin, isn't it?

Anyway, tags are added, let's hope everyone is content with it tagged this way!

Dex-chan lover
@Sora_92
Huuh okay, I don't have that button there xD Probably missing some kind of requirements for that? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah I totally get it~ I hope so too ^^

Need more futanari doujin tho. This one was nice.

About the tag. Futanari and yuri is DIFFERENT tho. I agree you shouldn't tag it as yuri in the first place.

I dont get all purists or something. But tag are there to specified the need of your fetish in search condition.

I know we dont have futanari tag and mangadex is not focused on hmanga in the first place. But i think we should go by the book or by the norm

Users who are viewing this thread