Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
aw she got girl friends!
ALSO the mass release o-o
Many thanks

Thank you for the jackpot, I mean, mass release. It made me late for work this morning. XD

thanks for the mass release!!! i saw the chaps and the number of comments on this chap and i was like audibly "NOOOOO" bc i thought y'all were dropping it lmfaoooo.

OMG 😭thank you so much for the mass release! An entire arc all at once🥺 You are all awesome ❤️

Hahahaha, Nina is a capitalist lmao xD

Aww, Nina has friends now, and she's doing it for both the original Nina and her, cute~ cute~ cute~. :")

Tnks for all the chapters <3
And yeah, what happened with my baby Alex then. 😭😭😭😭😭

I think that maid who hates Nina’s guts is at fault for the bitchy queen to know about Nina and the Grand Duke. That evil maid has it out for nina

Thanks for the translation! What a wild ride. I'm really glad that she has good friends in this life, hopefully she can figure out what she wants to do and where she wants to go from here on.

Please please please tell me Alex didn't get sent to the tower... bruh he doesn't even want to become king its just him mom...

I'd get if he was exiled to another country as a diplomat or ambassador, but the talk about who gets sent to the tower has me panicking.

Other than that... I don't know how to feel about the King and Nina. She said she wants a family so the king might end up proposing like a dumbass. And I just don't feel this ship man, its like he treats her like a pet/child because of her resemblance to his dead rabbit. Nina does think he's handsome but physical attraction doesnt equal romantic attraction.

Thats not romantic and it will take god tier writing to convince me they are a good match. Also that age gap is kinda ew too.

Double-page supporter
Jesus, that was quite an arc! It's really quite sad about Alex and his crazy-ass mother... I'm glad the king saved Nina and it's nice to see more of his background and his thoughts.

I think the king is slowly coming to understand that what he feels for Nina is romantic love, since he's never been allowed to love anything, it's difficult for him to identify.

And who was that flashback that Sir Leo had? Who as THAT?!

So many questions!

Thank you for the mass release. We love you~

I was never bothered by the age gap, but the King treats her like a pet/object which is incredibly off-putting. Plus they literally have 0 chemistry.

Supporter
We don't deserve this. THANK YOU for sparing us and releasing the beginning and end of this incident at once, the wait would have killed me.

Dex-chan lover
Really enjoy the character writing and narrative pacing of this series. Everything flows naturally around Nina and everyone around her.

Users who are viewing this thread