Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Thanks for the massive update, it was unexpected.

That comparison between Nina and the og fl was so emotional though I'm still sad about Alex's departure 🙁

Thank you for the massive update A Parody Scans!!!!! I had a good cry for 4 chapters straight :”D

Double-page supporter
I really hope Alex didn't get sent to the tower as well. I think it would be better if he literally went to some far off place, maybe as a political hostage or something. At least that way he won't be confined to a dingy room with nothing to do. As a hostage he'd at least get the opportunity to learn something about the country, and if he is simply sent off to the very outskirts of the country to govern a dangerous or desolate area then he'd learn how to properly care for those weaker and less fortunate than him with his own power instead of living in ignorance.

Fed-Kun's army
@Svelandria I doubt that Alex will be sent to the tower since the majesty still sees him as his little brother.
He might have been sent to exile to his territory or to remove all the dangers that threatened the king before

Wow I was tearing up by the end of that chapter. Glad to see people are doing the same lol

Tbh I truly couldn't expect how this story would go, but I guess my favorite part is the bitterweet differences between FL's actual past live, Nina's actual past live, and their current lifetime. It's just sad.. but their current self is trying so hard just to survive, so it's endearing to see.

Hope that Alex would survive and not being thrown to a prison to die or something..

Thank you very much for your work!

Although the style is so simplistic and poppy, the atmosphere is still so bittersweet and solemn. I cannot wait to see what happens next, I literally have no clue.

Awww. Those maids are best. I wish I had friends like them. They made me cry.

One thing is odd. They had nothing to do when she was away. Like those three maids were hers. I'm beginning to think that Nina is royalty (princess) and she is kept hidden. She even got her own room which is really odd. Also bathing everyday is not normal for maid.

This is really good story and my favorite now. I'm going to give it 10.

Group Leader
AAAAAALEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXX 😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Group Leader
@RavenWolf They probably are semi-assigned to her for the time being... and unless the situation was changes/clarified (and I don't recall either being done yet), she has an isolated room because she's still suspected of being a potential spy and she's forced to take a daily bath because she's evidently favored by the king. And has to be presentable at all times. Just in case.

Dex-chan lover
"how was beato able to go there in her memories"
Whos memories? that wasnt a flashback that was a dream
Maybe a part of the book but i doubt it nina was just a side character that got send to some gulag after the escape attempt

Users who are viewing this thread