Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Oh!! I think you caught up with the raws?

I really low this story! No matter what everyone says about the ML... Nina is 15 and he isn’t even 20 ... he only looks that old because of that long hair. Every character that has long hair looks kinda older than this with short hair.

I slightly think that one day the king has to sacrifice Nina for the greater good and that is when he has to decide whether or not he would go the same path as that one emperor everyone thinks he is similar with or go a new way.

@Sayorii-chii i agree on every point. I rly don't understand how the author gave us such good chemistry between nina and alex, a sinked side ship, but when it comes to nina and the king that are obviously written to be end game, there is absolutely nothing whatsoever :/

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Can we do literally any other pairing than with the king please

"i will work hard so that our future will be brighter than our past"

UGH CAN I JUST SAY THAT I ADORE NINA SO MUCH

i can definitely see why she is loved so much by many

as for the ship debacle, i could care less about the real main couple here in the story but i hope there would be a significant development that we will feel (like how we felt with nina x alex)

This is such a great story - the side characters are done so well.
Translators thanks so much for your work!
One request though - please, during high tension moments, don't add comments unless they are important to understanding the story. Simply having the reaction of a staff member during a high-tension part kind of removes me from the action.
The work is such high quality though and hope you keep it up.

Thank you so much! Its great to get this arc all together. I really appreciate your hard work

"You will cry... but aren't you the type of person who will immediately laugh afterward?"

That ending scene reminded me of that line god this chapter was so good thank you so so so much for the mass release this was amazing!

Group Leader
Thank you so much for the updates T^T. Can't wait to see next chapter! oh My God! I've check the raw and the next chapter is the last chapter in this season?! Gah! Hiatus again TT

Nina bawling her eyes out was so heartwarming and cute!! THANK YOU for the mass release <3

Users who are viewing this thread