Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

It seems a little odd to me that the same sickness is present and she hasn't had any chest pains at all then to suddenly be healed, something isnt right here and like she said, how did she get her out if its always guarded, a few red flags for me, something isnt right with her

heart arrhythmia isnt always fatal, or immediately pressing/dramatic. i (and many others as it's not uncommon) have premature ventricular contractions (pvcs) which don't really show dramatic symptoms and in low percentages arent that concerning. however, getting to like, 20% or more is when it starts to get concerning as they could tire your cardiac muscles and impede blood flow later in life.
of course, there are various types of arrhythmias and we don't know which one nina had, but i think most people tend to think of something drastic when they hear "arrhythmia" and thus expect dramatic symptoms to be shown.

I wonder what will happen.... Will she help to the saintess for escape? Even if she will, there is probably no need to worry because the king said that killing her would become a waste, so they wouldn't kill her I guess.
It's already different from the book she read from the first episode.
I wish there were more chapters right now...
Thank you for translating! That’s entertaining!

Double-page supporter
Oooh.. Such an interesting development! I really like how she felt emotional coz she received
something heartfelt from someone. Curious to see what happens next.

I hope you guys find a Korean TL. I can only give you moral support Parody scans! Thanks for this chapter!!!!

Awww she didn't know she needed a hug. Poor Nina. Hope she continues to get close to the Saintess.

Thanks for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
I feel sorry for mc, poor kid. And, yeah, I'm a little suspicious of FL...

Yeah FL is a little sus... Maybe because I've read so many manhwas where the FL is a white lotus or something but Idk 😂
Also wouldn't the king ask the saintess to stay until he's awake/alseep?? Like you trust some random new maid?? ok...

Thank you for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread