Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

I can only imagine everyone who is in the same row as Nina has eyes like this for them to stare at her without turning her head šŸ‘€

DIOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nina's gonna develop a stand at this rate and become Jonina Kujo.

Fed-Kun's army
yeah, that's it for me. This is where my tolerance ends and I need to drop this. This story has nothing exciting about it: a meek MC who has nothing going for her and every other character is shit as well . This is a waste of time

I wish she would at list show her personality in front of that crazy scientist. Itā€™s a bit frustrating seem her being so compliable to his crazy antics šŸ™ƒ being so meek and being pushed around is annoying. And it doesnā€™t seem like she will change at all :( boring

Double-page supporter
I kinda want the next thing that Dio gives her to be a treat. To thank her for her services. That would be nice. Wishful thinking though...

Thanks for the update!

with the explosion... is she going to do something that will get her in huge trouble? Also all these people saying she's meek... she's not meek she just knows that her life only has so much value to them so she's trying to behave.

Yep. She is definitely not meek. Also she said that the scientist was important in the future of the story so she's trying to restraint herself.

Users who are viewing this thread