Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
@nivinator
I'm not denying that it's realistic, I'm just saying it's boring. You want what you want in a manga but here's what I look forward to: excitement. Whether that excitement comes from something realistic or supernatural, it's all the same to me. I just don't want to be bored by the MC. I want an MC to be very smart or very strong or something special....anything.
You asked what I would have done differently if I suddenly transmigrated into a mediocre looking , not noble powerful person? I would slowly work towards something. If I'm terrified of where I'm at, I wouldn't be all "oh fuck it, this is my life now". I wouldn't be reckless either but I would start working towards getting away and using my knowledge to get a better life (even if you're not a genius in this life, you definitely have knowledge that can apply to another world and benefit you)...That's why I enjoy reincarnation and transmigration stories.
Again, to each their own, since this exists, there must be people who like it. I'm just saying the MC is way too boring for my taste

Fed-Kun's army
@Rosa029992435
Lol aren't you mistaken about something? The person replied to both you and me saying shr isn't meek and all. I did not reply to your comment.

Users who are viewing this thread