Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 36

Can we all please calm down and think that maybe they like her as in a little sister or just feel comfortable around her and the "like' it's just pure pls? ;~;

Dex-chan lover
Poop
Both of them talking about her life without her knowledge.. like.. isn't that what she complained about in a past chapt? To the soldier guy
Many thanks

I feel like yall are really missing the point here and jumping to conclusions. IMO i never saw her as anything more than a lil sis/child of Ricardo and literally everyone else (except the duke, Ricardo's brother forgot his name but bless his soul). I don't think the romance is at all supposed to be between her and ricardo. There's literally already a female lead for that romance. So for you guys to turn what is a wholesome scene into something unwholesome is like annoying to read in the translations. The doctor, again imo, sees her like a child and nothing more. Yall are the ones making stuff weird by assuming things that don't even exist in the first place. If you assume something weird about the doctor then how about that knight she's friends with? Or how about Felix from Who Made Me a Princess? These are just big brother types. geez

lol but yeah this story is dragging and after this im planning to drop. kinda bored of it anyways

Why do everyone say "Pedo" in the comments?
Just a reminder:
Nina is 15
The king is 19
They have 4 years age gap. Not more.
And there won't be
any romance until Nina becomes an adult.
And I don't see any sexual affection in this chapter. It was more like protector-parenting to me.

@twenty4carats

Firstly let me fix Nina's age. She is 15 right now in the story. And yes the king is 19.
But in Korea for being adult, you need to be 20 years old in Korean age, which means 19 in international aging system. So, she isn't considered as an adult yet.
And if you wonder about when will the romance start?
After timeskip, when Nina becomes an adult.

ngl the long tl/n opinions on the plot being on a main page like that kinda annoying hhhh

can someone just spoil me lol. does nina end up with the king or the other candidates (like my baby the grand duke). I need to see if the author is going down the path I think they are 😪 and if they are I'm just gonna bail.

wellllll in the end of the day nina is literally just a little taster maid so she is kind of property. at least that kinda dynamic is interesting lmaoo

Dex-chan lover
Nina's not a prepubescent people, she's a short 15 year old. Jesus christ. Younger looking people exist sometimes. I was mistaken for being 11-12 when I was that age because I'm short and have a babyface.

....... this is so weird they r literally grown ass men HAHAAHAH so weird so strange like,,, why make her a minor ?????????????????????? if all her love interests are adults?????????????????????????????????????????? quite strange HAHAHHAHAAHA,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but maybe im just looking into this too much and thats pobably not the case????? maybe theyre just talking like parents or smth and its about custody HAHA fuck

I wish I wasn't fucking cursed with the knowledge that all these interactions aren't based on cute platonic adoptive brother/father feelings

Aggregator gang
The crazy bitch is queen dowager? Not empress dowager?
And btw, those 2 guys are adding more stress to Nina by discussing about killing her right by her sides when she's sleeping, i hope Nina is not getting nightmares.

Quality Checker is Team Ricardo? You need Jesus.

thank u so much for the update! eventhough i hate the king, I cant drop this because I want to see the Grand Duke again.

Ricardo x Nina shippers need better taste in men

The team has some opinions, but I think they just view her as a little sister but don't know the appropriate words cause they're all weirdos.

Users who are viewing this thread