Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 41

KUDOS TO THE ARTIST AND AUTHOR! Y'ALLS THE REAL MVPS
also, thank you for the scanlating team hngh y'all can have my heart

but for real, Nina is too soft for her own good. King best boi, truly a refresher after reading about wistrash and sovieshit xD

Honestly she shouldn't even defend Charlotte. That girl can't even do her job well and is so toxic. I bet she would've been fired a long time ago if it wasn't for her aunt being the head maid.

Nina is so cute with that new hair style... *-*
Charlotte: Childish,Jealous, wants the love of her aunt but doing the wrong things for it
Charlotte’s Brother: kinda stupid, tactless, I just don’t know how he survived until now in this tough world 0-0
—-
Thank you so much for the update <33

Honestly this Charlotte girl is so annoying. If the head maid wasn't her aunt she would've been fired already with that attitude. Also the fact that she willfully ignores her own behavior and plays victim sickens me. Only an idiot like her brother would believe her. 😡

Thx for the update!

@hphilp Just an information about the growth you refered.
Yes there will be time-skip which is for 5 years. Nina will be 20 and the king 25 years old. (in korean age); in international age they will be 19 and 24.

@elenaaries
Yes, if Nina is 14, then the king is 19 years old. Because they are 5 years apart from each other.

@Yumesel to be fair, they're like 14 (Korean age, 13 intl), and even though there's some smart 13 yos, there's also a lotta dumb shits out there. So as far as character goes, I don't think it's too inaccurate.

I’m always like eeek whenever they zoom out and show how short Nina is compared to these guys...

I really hope that the Aunt doesn't get into too much trouble for getting her niece a job. Her niece and nephew being idiots isn't her fault.

Nina looks so cute with her hair in those little buns! I’m glad she’s making friends with other maids

Fed-Kun's army
he got fiiiiired lmfaoooo FIRE CHARLOTTE TOO SHE'S NOT GOOD AT HER JOB SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HIRED ANYWAY

thank you for the update!!!!

Was the hunting metaphor in reference to revenge 'tasting' better when you get it yourself? So she's telling him don't do my hunting (revenge) for me, it will be more satisfying if I get it myself?

Also, does the king not understand what personal space is? Yikes.

please, someone who read the novel can tell me if it will take too long for the time skip to happen? so anxious >.<
thanks for the chapter!!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I sure wish we could see positive growth for antagonistic people that are petty like this maid and her brother. I do think firing isn’t called for if it is a first offense and he is still in training.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the best parts of this series are just the children picking petty fights with Nina

I wanna be super mean to Charlotte but on a certain level I understand why she’s so petty. Either way the aunt or the mother should have educated BOTH children better. Like what kind of knight can’t recognize the king? And if your daughter/ niece is going to be a maid teach her how to do her job right

Users who are viewing this thread