Love Quest for a Servant Girl

Man though imagine being that grand duke. You barge into this maid's room against countless people's shouting because you've been told she's your brother's lover only to find her naked. She freaks out, trips, and falls so badly she nearly dies. She spends the next several days on the verge of death. Everyone blames you.

Talk about awkward.

Nooooooooo please don’t say this awesome comic is at risk of being dropped 🥺🥺🥺
God if I only u could speak another language and or know how to help and stuff😭😭😭😭😭

Please someone help themmmmm💛🥺💛🥺💛

I personally find it weird that the Grand Duke falls for Seraphie in the original novel just because the two of them look extremely similar... like he looks more related to Seraphie than he does to his brother lol. He is the King's brother right??

Anyway, thank you to the translators for your hard work!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This series is so much fun, Nina is a great MC! Thanks so much for the fabulous translations, Parody Scans! You do an amazing job!

Thanks for updates. Love this series so much. Does anyone have links to English translation of novel?

really like the MC , she is funny
and aperently there is not any underage stuff happening
MC is 14 and the King 19 at the beginnig of the manhwa
and then there is a 5 year Timeskip before it there is no Romance , so Nina will be 19 and the King 24

I just found this amazing Manhua and I think that Nina is one of the best MC there are! She is funny and cute an soo adorable. I can't wait for the next chapters.

I’d prefer if the brother was the ML god I hope it’s not the creepy king, he’s fucking weird

I JUST WANNA SAY WHOEVER THE TRANSLATORS ARE, I LOVE YOU, LMAO. SORRY I CANT HELP THIS TRANSLATION BUT I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP YA, FIGHTINGGG :")

Ninaaaa she's such a joyful but sad character - I love her so much! Thanks for your continued hard work!

This is such a refreshing story! I love it! Thank you soo much scanlators. I keep looking at the raws. Can't keep the excitement.

@TayiTayo She totally looks like one, but it doesn't make much sense :/ from what I remember saintess was imprisonated not too long ago so even if she had a child with king, Nina is just too old. She might be her sister though

Users who are viewing this thread